Wheat Germ DNA Isolation Experiment
SWBIC Educational Resources >> Activities & Materials >> Wheat Germ Isolation
The Wheat Germ DNA Isolation Experiment is designed to answer the following questions:
- – Where is DNA found?
- – How can it be isolated?
- – Can it be seen with the naked eye?
- – If so, what does it look like?
Due to the nature of the exercises, the file should be downloaded and opened with Microsoft Word.
- – Wheat Germ DNA Isolation Experiment (Microsoft Word)
- – Wheat Germ DNA Isolation Experiment (Web Format)
Microsoft Word Viewer (size: 3952016 bytes) is a free utility available for download from the Microsoft WWW site.