Cellular Respiration Review Questions
The answers to the questions may be found in a site alread listed on this web quest; alternatively, they may also be answered by entering a key phrase from the question itself into a web search engine.
- Name the three processes that contribute to cellular respiration.
- In eukaryotic cells, where does glycolysis occur?
- Where, in eukaryotic cells, would one expect to find enzymes necessary for the Krebs/ Citric Acid/ TCA cycle?
- What is the role of cytochromes in cellular respiration?
- What is the function of atmospheric oxygen in cellular respiration?
- What are the final products of cellular respiration?
- What happens to NAD+ during glycolysis and the TCA cycle?
- What energy powers the phosphorylation of ADP?
- Oxygen is toxic or unavailable to some cells. How do these cells synthesize ATP?
- Where does the carbon dioxide that we exhale come from?