Exploring Cellular Respiration:
A Socratic Webquest
- Cellular respiration is the mode by which photosynthetic organisms convert the products of photosynthesis into usable energy. This links below attempt to answer some fundamental questions about cellular respiration. Please note that these links do not exhaust the topic, but are merely a place to start.
- What is cellular respiration?
- Why do organisms utilize cellular respiration?
- Where does cellular respiration occur in an organism?
- When does cellular respiration occur?
- How does this process occur?
- Cellular Respiration and the environment
- Anaerobic ATP Synthesis – Fermentation
- Cellular Respiration Review Questions